A friend of mine decided to do 52 goals to work on rather than make resolutions. If the goals were not achieved then there is no beating one's self up over it. I thought I would make my own list and I am publishing it here for you to read and to encourage me to keep on task. It turn out I have a list of 53 instead.
Do you make goals for yourself? Tell me in comments.
Happy New Year!
Here are my goals.
1. Lose weight
2. Exercise more
3. Put new tires on my car. 30. Write everything down.
4. Put a new battery in my car. 31. Keep a journal.
5. Watch less TV.
6. Read more.
7. Donate to St. Jude's Hospital 34. Volunteer
8. Donate to feed the children 35. Do not lose address book.
9. Eat more vegetables
10. Visit friends more often 37. Stop eating fried foods.
11. Visit family more often 38. Stop eating fast foods
12. Walk more
13. Stop eating bread.
14. Stop eating anything with sugar. 41. Stop eating pasta.
15. Finish writing 3rd book 42. Go to OA meetings once a week.
16. Write 4th book this summer 43. Weigh myself once a week.
17. Write 5th book this fall
18. Travel more.
19. Take more nature walks
20. Buy more books
21. Get pictures to my editor
22. Go to the cinema more often. 49. Offer to drive people to the doctor's
23. Feed the birds more often
24. Cook more.
25. Eat out less.
26. Finish requirements for license.