Monday, September 23, 2013

Alien Food

 
 
Did you ever wonder what aliens eat for food? Movies such as Close Encounters have them possibly eating cows. Then other movies like E.T. have them eating things like Reese's Pieces and drinking soda. Hmmm...?

For fun, I thought I would do a little research and find out just exactly what alien food looked liked or better yet, find a recipe or two.

Here are my results.

I found this alien food pod. Is this what they eat their food out of or is it a delicacy from another planet of planets?


Here I found a purplish, slimy food which apparently is quite loved. It is called mushroom Maggie. According to what I found out, this is not to be served to alien guest. Why in the world did they have to give it a name?



Among the delicacies of alien food, I found something called a granadilla.  It looks nothing more than alien eye balls with tentacles. Does that mean they eat their own kind? Eww...



Finally, I found the ultimate in alien foods but somewhat alarming. Alien feet soup. Apparently though, this soup is only liked by the adult aliens. Is there an age limit here?



There you have it. If you find any other aliens recipes or foods that you would like me to see. Leave me a comment and I will be sure to check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment